Thursday 24 March 2011

Hatshepsut Project - Searching the blog made easier

During the many small changes made to the blog appearance recently - I realised that searching the blog needs to be improved. The labels are working well, so too the blog history, but I wanted a better way of searching my own blog.

So now at the very bottom of the blog Home page you will see a Google search box. Just type in what you are looking for and all related posts will be displayed.

Testing provided excellent results, but if your own experience using the new search box differs to mine, then please let me know immediately. I've turned off web searches, so all results are specific to this blog only.

I hope this new addition proves useful. Feedback will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Stuart

No comments: